Unordered List

Header Ads

Adobe Illustrator Class 9 Learn Pathfinder and Make Icon (Tech Learning 4U).

 Adobe Illustrator Class 9 Learn Pathfinder and Make Icon (Tech Learning 4U) :


Assalam O Allaikum! 

Welcome to Tech Learning 4U.

So today is our 9th class

Today we will learn path finder

you already have learned shape builder.

we will go forward from shape builder.

we will make complex shapes in something easy way.

By the help of path finder.

so we will se what are the differences

and what are the similarities in path finder and shape builder. right...

so come... we will start..

so... mmm..

At first i will show you small previous work.

regarding shape builder right..

one student asked me what i tressed at that time

i was brought a shape from outer to inner.

and how i was errased by the help of shape builder.

now i will that. then

we will proceed to path finder.

i hope you will understand this.

now I have a shape of rectangle

and...lets say



I am making something extra from pen tool

And like this

so this thing I am making

I only want on edges

so after making this complete like that

and like this

now i am taking it outside

Right so basically I have made an extra shape

Which is outside the rectangle

This strange Thing that you are seeing inside

I want this to be inside the rectangle

so I will select these both

Path finder sorry i will take shape builder tool

by default there is a plus sign

I will simply press Alt key

And now there is a minus sign on shape builder

I have selected both

But I will click only on outside one by while pressing Alt key

This whole part(which was outside) will be deleted

These two are not combined. Both are seperate

We fill it with some color

like orange

And on the outside there is also orange

In both I am removing stroke

Now I am darkening the outside one

Like this

I am darkening this more

so you can see the difference more clearly

For this purpose shape builder is very helpful

So this was shape builder. I have told you another thing in shape builder that is

you can merge shapes by it

For example these are two circles. If I take shape builder

And drag over them

Then they will be merged

Like that if I have to minus

so I will press Alt key

and click It will be removed

If you want to drag

It will be removed in this way also

so what is path finder

First I will tell you where it will come from

In the windows menu down below

There is path finder

There is shortcut also Shift+Ctrl+F9

This (on the screen) is path finder

You people have seen

shape builder's functions

Same you will find here

So for example I have these two circles

I have selected these both

And in path finder

I united them. This button (I have pressed )is for unite

Unite means same as

in shape builder to merge

same like that In it you do not have to drag anything

It does not matter how many shapes you take

For example I will make more copies

I have undo it

Oh My keyboard indicator is off

I will go turn it on

Now my keyboard indicator is on

So I hope it will be helpful

Now it is coming down

So I have taken four circles here

I have selected these four. And now I will click unite

These four will be converted into one shape

ok

As you can see there is only one outline for all four

Now at its side you have

Subtract or minus front

Now what is its purpose

If I have made these two things

and the top one is this

so it will minus this one from this one

means it will minus the front one from the back one

So if will click here

As you can see the top has been subtracted

From this you can also make moon

So I have selected these both and did minus front

Here you go your moon

Which is a crescent is created

Now the third option in it

which is intersect

So I select these both

The common area between these both will remain

And the remaining one will be deleted after intersecting

So it is like that if you have studied in school's math book

A chapter sets

So there was union, intersection and subtraction

this is the same thing

That is why I have taken circles may be you remember that

But at that time we have not studied on the basis of illustrator

We have studied it in a very strange way

But it is the same thing

The first one is unite

It joins multiple shapes together

The second one is minus front

It subtracts the front object from back object

The third one is intersect

now I will take these three

I have to explain you something in these three

The first one is very simple

you can make a lot shapes and make them one object

So For example

I am making some circles

Like this. I am trying to make a cloud like shape

These are a lot of circles. If I unite them

As you can see. An interesting cloud shape is formed

I know it is very bad

But it was just to give you an idea

how to use unite

Minus front

I will give you an very interesting example for minus front

I have this circle and

Lets say

I have drawn an oval

I will place this oval at this place

At its center. If you want you can align

And I will rotate and make its copies at its center

Like this

And its center I am making a circle with shift and Alt key

Why Shift and alt

I am using alt because it will keep the circle at the center

Alright what will be made

Select these all

Come in path finder and do minus front

See this. this is the icon which is made on settings in phone

I have made these a little big

You can make these small

so lets try it. I will make a little smaller

I will do the same thing again

I have selected it

I will take rotate tool

And rotate it with Alt and Shift

And copied

I will not spend a lot of time at it

You have learned the rotate class very well

Right

this and this

It is very bad. This is not in center

Select these two

Click this again and make it at center

This is done and minus front

That's it Now it is much better

Right



Usually you have seen a lot of icons

which are in your self phone or websites

At many places you have seen simple flat icons

And

The special thing about flat icons is that they should be one colored

We will see all those things today

It is possible that this class will be long

Trust me it is very important. Do not miss it

So this was simple

It was very easy

In three you can note another thing

So when cross my mouse over from any tool

Oh I will tell you this last tool also. It is exclude

It is the opposite of intersect. so for example

I have these two shapes

And I have selected these both and excluded

I have done exclude overlapping area or exclude

Now it will remove the overlapping area

As you can see this part has become hollow

or has become empty

so

In these four shape modes

There is also another thing. if I mouse over it is saying

unite and the Alt click to create compound shapes

and add to shape area

now what is this Alt click

See it is very useful

So for example I have these two shapes

And when unite them

Without pressing Alt

They will become one shape

If I click with Alt. It will still be united

I will restore the default colors

These are two separate objects

If unite them you can see single outline

And it is a single path

If I click with alt on it

Even in this way You can see single outline

But If you select you can see

It's path is still there

It means that with direct selection

If you want to move an object

You can do it outline will remain same

It means the stroke you are seeing will remain same

It will act like that it is a single object

But it has been joined

So if I move it completely inside. It will vanish

If you put it out it is like that

You can do a lot of interesting things with it. At times it happens that when we are placing an object,

but we are not sure whether it is the right place or not.

And later on we can expand it to confirm that,

yes, it is absolutely correct now.

So, if you are on testing purpose...so then whatever you are doing in the starting.

you are not sure what you are making will turn out to be accurate...

then, friend, I would suggest, click Alt

So that the object is visible. And if you need to move something a little backward or forward

Then move it using Direct Selection.

And then, when you feel it is fine now.

After that go Expand it from here.

Now, what does Expand do?

Expand breaks it.

Which means it is no more editable now.

Now you can not use Direct Selection to move it inside or outside. O.K?

Likewise, in Minus Front

you have got the same option.

If you make an object

Look, I am clicking Minus Front along with Alt.

The moment I did it, it cut this.

But if you look closely, you can still see this path.

If you select the whole thing. Look, this path is also visible.

So, if you want you can move it further inside.

Or even you can...selection tool...

Look, what I have done is that,

I selected it using Direct Selection.

And then I made it bigger using Selection Tool.

So you can do it this too.

Simple! Right?

And when you feel it is finalized now, then go and Expand it.

That's it! It's very easy.

Very interesting and complex shapes

can be made very easily. O.K. Now...

After Minus Front comes Intersection.

Which has got the similar method.

I am not repeating these two. You already know

if we click it along with Alt then what will happen. O.K?

I believe you all understood so far.

Right

So, what do we have next? Down there we have Pathfinders

Well, this whole panel is called Pathfinder.

The ones above are Shape Modes. These are the Pathfinders.

And among them only 2 or 3 will be used more frequently.

So, the first one is Divide.

O.K then... So, what does Divide do?

it divides any overlapping paths of an object.

So, For example,

Here have made 2 circles.

I selected both. And then divided.

O.K

Now after dividing you can see this path inside it.

what has happened is that

they are now 1..2..3.. separate pieces. Right!

So, if I need to separate them

then it needs to be ungrouped first. Right click and Ungroup.

Or use keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+G while it is selected.

And just when you press Ctrl+Shift+G,

your object will be ungrouped. Right!

So you now have 3 separate objects.

Now you can also do it another way,

just Divide an object using just a simple line.

So, take the Line Tool from here and place it like this.

Right! and select both and Divide. So this path will disappear.

You don't need it now.

It has cut it into 2 pieces.

So now if you want to cut any kind of complex shape

make it using Pen Tool.

So for example, like this.

Right

O.K, but make sure your path has no Fill.

O.K

In case if Fill is there, then...look closely,

white Fill is here.

If you want, use any colour as to make Fill visible.

Select it.

Now, it has got colour. Right.

You are not going to make such a path that has got fill in it.

Because if you are going to divide it with this

then that division will come out really bad.

Because it will first close the shape and then divide it. So see this..

this one is separate...this one is separate.

So many tit bits.

So, instead what we had to do?

We had to cut it this way, but only along the line (without Fill).

Right

So now I will turn off the fill.

Right

Divide it and then Ungroup it.

So now you will just get two pieces.

That's it! Quite Simple! Right?

O.K

After Divide you are going to have Trim.

If we have many different coloured objects O.K

And...sorry...Let me just allow colour.

Right

1,2,3,4,5,6

And...

I am giving them different colours.

O.K. Fine.

And I am also removing their Stroke.

Right!

Now if you see all these colours.

They are all in separate circles.

O.K...

This thing I am about to tell you now is very useful

if you are about to get screen prinitng done for you.

So...Usually, in screen printing...

If there is anyone among you who knows it...

it so happens that...

suppose if I want to get this single object screen printed on my T-Shirt...

ah...this is weird!

But suppose it just for a while that we want this done.

So to make them we will...

remember that for screen printing usually on T-Shirts

it happens that a separate screen is prepared for each colour.

And for the screen, it is mandatory for it (each colour) to have a particular shape.

So, if you look closely at this shape...

For example, if we just talk about this blue one.

It is only visible to us this much.

Right?

But in reality how big is it?

The whole thing is this much bigger

So, for example if I wanted to get a screen prepared only for this one...

O.K. after deselecting this one

I am deleting the rest.

So when we would need a screen prepared only for this one

then there would be a whole circle on the screen.

But we don't need the whole circle (on the screen).

We only need the part which is visible.

So we need to remove the path hidden behind.Trim will do the same for you.

Look, whichever overlapping paths are there, Trim will remove them all.

O.K?

So, now if you Ungroup, you will find what has happened.

How much each thing is visible here, it is really that much only.

No extra data or path exists now.

And this thing is very important

that if you want to get any screen printing or something similar.

Besides this we will do a few more thing with it.

InshaAllah (if Allah wills) if today we find time then definitely we will do it today.

Otherwise in the next class.

This is somewhat important.

I would want to explain you in great detail. O.K?

Alright...So you all have also understood Trim.

And lastly, you have got here.. Merge .

Now, I don't use Merge that much.

aah...

Reason because...

Look, if I have placed these two circles

and when I Merge them

Then it will exactly do what my Unite does.

So, friend, if you use this or use that...both are same.

Only on the condition that both objects got the same colour.

Just like, for example, you can see both are of same colour.

That's why it is merging.

But if the colour of one object is different,

then what will happen?

And when I select them and then click on Merge

Then it will exactly work the same as our Trim was doing.

Which means if we Merge...

So look, these are separate colours

And if I Ungroup to show you...

So it has done the same

which my Trim had been doing.

O..K

So...I believe now you can make the decision yourself,

when to use which option.

Friend, I would suggest this is quite useless.

Because if I would want to trim then I would use this.

If I want to merge them then I will use Unite.

Right

Alright

Next, you have go Crop, Outline and Minus Back.

Again, I would say these are not required that much.

But, anyways I will tell you how they work.

aah...

Crop is a little bit strange.

I mean...look what is happening.

The moment I click Crop...

just like Intersect, the result will be somewhat similar

But it also gives an extra path.

Why it does so, I haven't understood even after so many years.

Alright

Mostly, if I want this result then I use Intersect.

Right

Then you have...

May be it does something else.

I swear to God that I have no idea about it.

aah...

If anytime in the future I come to know why it is given as a separate option,

then I will definitely tell all of you.

Then you have got Outline here.

It makes for you very thin outline.

Which again I don't find any particular use.

And lastly, Minus Back.

aah...

Look in The Picture,



This is the opposite of Minus Front.

If you ever want to delete back object from the front then...

Like...

Yes, the back object from the front one.

Then you can use Minus Back.

Now...

So, these were the options.

These were the options,

which we use to chop out the objects.

So just as I told you before that we can make icons.

With the help of all these.

But before that I want to teach you something else.

Right

One thing I told you in the class regarding Strokes

All about strokes.

In which I told you many things about Strokes.

Today, I will take Strokes one more step ahead.

aaah...

I have got a little problem with Strokes.

And in fact, not just me but everybody else has it too.

For example, assume just for a while

that we have got a logo

Right

And that logo is this one.

Right

And it has got wide stroke.

And let's say these are rounded corners.

Right

And with it I am placing a small star.

Right

And one here.

And...

I am bringing this to the front.

Right.

So...

placing it this way...and placing it this way.

O.K. Alright.

I am aligning both.

Alright.

So, assume for a while that this is a logo.

Done...Right

I am removing it as we don't need i

Only focus on this one.

Right

This is our logo.

Now, logo is something which is....

I am not telling about logo design.

Please don't ask me now. I am absolutely not discussing logo design.

I am just giving an example. Right.

So, assume that this is our logo.

And it is with strokes.

Right

Logo is something, to which we can give whichever size we want. Very easily.

Many a times it happens that we need a small one for a business card.

But if we need it on a large billboard, then may be 10 to 12 feet...

Sorry...Like...

If 90 feet wide then we would need a huge... May be we would need almost 10 feet long logo.

But the problem is whether we will be able to resize it.

Right

Since it is vector so it can be resized.

But there is a small problem.

So, if I turn it bigger.

So, did you feel any difference.

Here our stroke is appearing thinner right now.

Right.I am pressing Undo.

Rather, let's take a copy.

So that you can easily compare.

Here I have turned it bigger.

Now compare the two

From no where it appears to be this same logo.

Right

O.K now let's assume for a while, that we are not going to turn it bigger but smaller

So let's say, I am turning it smaller.

Now look.

So what the problem is

the moment we turn any object having stroke, smaller or bigger.

So the stroke does not scale up or scale down.

Cant be turned bigger or smaller.

But yes, there are settings available with which we can do it

And which is that we can go change the preferences a little.

Go to Edit

From here go to Preferences.

And now go to General.

Right.

And here, see that you have got an option: Scale Strokes and Effects.

And if I check it

and then click OK

So yes, now my stroke can be turned bigger or smaller.

And my design will stay absolutely balanced.

The proportion, that my design has with its stroke,

that will automatically be maintained.

So yes, this is a solution

But remember this solution is for my computer only.

So if I send the same file to some other computer,

and these settings (Preferences) are different there

means if they have not placed a check on Scale Strokes and Effects,

and then resized.....then destruction!

Right

So, I would recommend that whenever you give your completed work to your client.

So give that thing which is easy to use.

Look, the one who is hiring you to make it, is not that technical.

If he was technical then he would have made it himself.

Right.

So, it is your duty that you give him your work so perfect, that he does not face much problem.

Right

So...aaa...What is the solution?

Solution is, we will not keep Strokes at all!

We will not keep Strokes in our design.

yes, we will definitely make Strokes but will convert them into Fills.

So how do we convert it into Fills.

Look, just a while ago I showed you here, Expand in Pathfinder.

Right

Well, right now it is inactive.

You can find Expand from here.

Go to Object menu

And here is Expand.

OK as you Expand, it will ask you: what do you want to Expand?

I don't want this for Fill.

I want to Expand Strokes.

Right.

Keep the check mark on the Strokes and click OK.

This is Expand now.

Right.

O.K now that it has expanded, so what is its benefit?

aaa...

Its benefit is that this has converted into Fill.

And look here...your Strokes are absolutely None.

And a Question Mark is here.

Of course here two colours have been selected.

so that is why you can definitely see a Question Mark here.

But interestingly...

you make it smaller...

or make it bigger...

there will be no problem.

O.K yes... here from Preferences go to General

and remove this check.

And please keep it removed,

so that you don't make any mistakes.

By default this is off in Illustrator.

Right.

I would recommend that keep it off.

Right.

Well, the same thing can be turned on from here.

Which we had done using Scale tool.

Remember?

Double click here.

And here you have got the option: Scale Strokes and Effects.

You can turn it on from here as well.

But, don't do this.

You don't do this. Right.

Yes, instead what you are going to do is, that you will Expand it.

Because of expanding your Stroke is now converted into Fill.

And very easily your things can be adjusted.

Yes now one thing...

You must be wondering, why from Pathfinders, have I immediately jumped over to Strokes.

It is because here I have to tell you something related to this.

Look a while ago we talked about Trim.

And if you look closely you can see so many paths.

Right

I tell you all one more thing...

If you go to View

You have got an option here: Outline view

Ctrl+Y is the short cut.

We can usually check our artwork with Ctrl+Y

As we can only see the paths.

Now look, how complex the paths are appearing.

The path is appearing way more complicated then the design itself.

Right.

Design is quite simple. O.K

And so if you want select this too and Trim.

That's it.

Now the unnecessary things are gone

You can also do this...

Yes! At this point I find Merge a bit useful.

Look if I Trim,

this path here seems to be separated...

I mean although these two are black,they could have become one shape.

In such case this Merge will be useful.

Not Unite.

Because it you Unite everything will get the same colour.

Don't do that.

Merge it.

So the same colours will Merge.

And different colours will separately trim.

Right.

O yes definitely Merge is useful in such cases.

Right

So...Yup...

This has now become that single object,

which has got no extra path.

And now look if I show you by clicking Ctrl+Y...

How clean and clear outline you have here!

Right.

So...Yes, it is very useful.

Ctrl+Y...remember is your short cut,

aaa...

to comeback from outline to preview mode. Right.

Here We are back now.

So I believe you have understood so far. Right?

Now, keep it aside.

And I am bringing this here again.

Now for example this was not your design.

You had a different design.

I am just doing one thing. I am changing stroke colour to white.

Suppose your design is something,

which has got these yellow objects and nothing else.

I mean this white which you can see appearing in between,

for example it were transparent.

But well this is not transparent at this moment.

If I pick it and place it in this gray area,

then it appears white to you.

Now if I give it the same(background) colour,

then you will see this.

The problem is...now if I place it here,

then gray stroke is visible.

But the problem I have is,

that I need as much gap in between them as actually the stroke size.

Are you getting it?

So, we can do one more thing.

We are going again... and expanding...

Remember this is the same stroke design...I have brought a copy.

aaa...

Not the Fill, but I need to Expand the Stroke.

I have expanded.

And then go Trim it.

O.K but be mindful of one thing,

while doing it you should pick such a colour for your stroke,

which is no where else in your entire artwork.

Right

That is why I picked gray

because right now I don't have any gray objects here.

Why?

You will understand shortly.

Let me Trim first.

After trimming do one thing, take Magic Wand...

What does Magic Wand do?

It selects your same colours, whichever they are...all at once.

So Simply if I click once on this gray,

all the gray colour is selected.

And press Delete from your keyboard.

Now what it has done is...

It has turned our star(stroke) transparent.

All the remaining area is gap.

Did you understand this?

I hope you have understood.

I will tell you a few more examples of the same,

as to where we can use it.

So for example we have got a circle.

Right.

And...

let's say it has got some copies.

Right.

And I need gaps in between them.

Right.

Just like this.

I am simply keeping white stroke.

And increasing stroke size.

So that you can understand what I am trying to tell.

I am trying to make a design something like this.

Right.

And which I mean don't have circles, but gaps

It should be having these...these...crescent type shapes and having a circle here.

Right.

But still we have the white stroke here.

Right.

I want gaps here.

Right.

Do this...change your stroke colour to any colour.

That colour which is not in your artwork.

And then after selecting your artwork, go and Expand.

Right.

And after trimming...will take Magic Wand,

Will select blue... and...Delete.Right.

Right.

So you now have another object which has only got gaps.

Right.

Usually this trick, we use often, in so many icons and illustrations.

So I am making one more icon.

A simple notebook icon.

O.K right now I am not talking about icon sizes.

We would talk about it in great detail some other time inshaAllah (If Allah wills).

inshaAllah (If Allah wills).

If you have any confusions...

Rather let us dedicate a whole class for icons.

Right.

Right now I am making a few things just to explain you Pathfinders.

Right.

So, first of all I am making a rectangle.

And no problem, make it any colour you want.

Here I am clicking Show Options.

And...

let's say...ah...I am making gray colour object. Right.

Now

in here

I am making some more rounded rectangles on it.

Like this.

And of course set some stroke size for it.

Here I have set the stroke.

And I have taken some copies of this.

Like this.

All 4 of these...I mean all 5 of these,

I selected and then grouped.

And now these two...

Look this is now one object and this is working as another object.

I have grouped it so that

I can select both and Align.

O.K right.

Next thing...

I need,

some more,

lines between it.

Right.

Now what you can see here, with white strokes

is looking fine for now.

Right.

But if I place it here, it looks really bad.

Right.

Again, I have to make it such an icon which has got these white areas as gaps.

So what you can do is select these...and all these.

Apply some other colour, for example...

Just keep in mind that pick a colour

which is not in our artwork.

Why?

Because when you select with Magic Wand and then delete,

then all the same colour objects will be deleted.

So, I would not want any of your other artwork to be deleted.

Right.

So I have selected these two.

I moved to Object and expanded.

And...

Simply moved to Pathfinder and trimmed it.

Right.

After trimming,

we will take Magic Wand.

Selected this blue colour.

And delete.

That's it.

I believe...

so far these were very simple, simple objects.

But are extremely useful.

Right.

These are used many a times.

Many a times we use it to cut objects in different ways.

O.K right.

Let's make one more...

a small thing...

I will make another item.

One icon you all must have seen very often,

Home icon.

And...Well, it requires not that much of hard work.

Simply I am making something using rounded rectangles.

aaa...

I have made a rounded square.

I have placed this thing here.

It is also rounded rectangle.

I have rotated the both, like this.

And...

simultaneously these...

Look right now I have kept my focus on this, the upper part.

And I selected both and then Grouped.

And along with this, I aligned them.

Right.

Of course this will go up a bit.

Right.

Now..aaa...

Let's say if I select them all and Unite here,

Now this triangle...I don't need it.

Two methods are there.

Either you delete this triangle.

But how?

Through Direct Selection,

only this path,

select and press Delete twice.

Now, Why we have to delete twice?

Because usually when you select an anchor point and delete it,

then half or some path is still remaining there.

We need to delete that too.

Right.

Another method is that you place any same colour object on it.

And select them all and Merge.

It will disappear this way.

Right.

Now I have to make an open door here.

I have made one more rounded rectangle.

And aligned them all.

And now if you want,

you can also do this with it.

Right.

Or if you want you can Minus Front.

That's it.

So look, I am telling you about little things.

These are not big things.

These are those little things which if you keep on making, will lead you to bigger things.

aaah...

One more last icon, I would definitely like to make for you.

Which is a chat icon.

So I simply made an oval.

And with the Pen tool,

I have made this call out shape.

Right.

And...

making it a little bigger,

rather a little wider.

Enough, it is O.K now.

Right.

So I selected this,

and Unite.

Right.

I took a copy of the same.

And...

I Reflected this one.

And I made it a little smaller.

Right.

Now placing this here,

I am applying a stroke.

And...Well choose any stroke colour.

But please! as I told you before,

pick any other colour which is not in your artwork.

Right.

Now here is a small problem.

Look...suppose I have taken white stroke...for a while.

Look what has happend is...

the moment I applied stroke,

this part here...which was a little pointed.

This has become a bit smaller.

Why did this happen?

Because look our stroke is Center Aligned...

I should take a bit darker colour.

Should take red colour as to show you.

Look our stroke is Center Aligned.

And since now I have widened the stroke,

it did not only extended outside but also inside.

I have already taught you Stroke Alignments.

So if I keep this stroke alignment to the center,

then look this gray area has lessened.

Right.

Suppose if I remove the stroke,

then look...

it is till here.

And if I keep the stroke,

then instead of that point it has come to this point.

Right.

Solution?

I am aligning the stroke towards Outside.

Like this.

But now there is a small problem.

That I will tell you shortly.

Look

When I go select it and try to Expand it,

then Expand is disabled.

Expand Appearance is shown.

Don't worry click Expand Appearance.

This is the same thing.

This usually happens when you apply stroke other then normal stroke (center aligned stroke).

Usually you get Expand Appearance.

So do it.

It will exactly work the same way.

Click Expand Appearance.

Look your stroke is expanded now.

Here the colour has been removed from the stroke.

That means now it is here.

And this is Fill now.

Right.

I have selected both.

Buddy, I am making it a bit smaller.

O.K right.

And placing it here.

Well, it is O.K this way.

Right.

And selecting these two,

now I am trimming.

And simply using Magic Wand,

I am selecting this red colour...

And delete it.

There you go! Your another simple, one colour icon!

Look all these are one colour icon.

Its benefit is,

later on if you want to apply gradients,

or any other thing.

You can very easily... and since it is one colour so you can adopt any colour.

Right.

So let's say,

I place some colour on it,

through swatches.

aaa...

Let's take purple.

Right.

Took a copy of the same...

made this a little darker.

And here I have turned it a little lighter.

Right.

And now I am changing it from top.

If you want change the colour of this one.

I am placing green in it.

Enough.

O.K right.

So I believe you all have learnt many things. Right?

Let me pick the same colour for this.

Because we all already know about gradients and everything.

Right.

If you want, you can place it alongside with this.

Remember that especially when you are making icons etc,

then try making them look like one family.

Right.

It should not happen that they all appear separate.

O.K I am doing one more thing, which is...

Buddy, I am selecting them all with direct selection,

and deleting them.

Why?

Because the simpler it is, the more clearly it will be visible.

Right

If our icon was not this simple then it would not be visible.Right.

Right.

And also I am removing this light colour from the gradient.

Right.

So I hope that...

aaa...

So far these were little things.

And...This is just a beginning.

We have just started.

And I will start teaching you very interesting things in great detail.

And now gradually I am teaching you those things,

which will be useful for you professionally.

I...aaa....

Please don't ask me to teach you face illustration or tell me this.

I...

will try to cover things for you as much as possible.

And my main focus is,

to teach you those things,

which you need now.

With which you can earn money online.

Right?

So...

I...

Buddy, asking to teach you to make a car...

or teach you to make that.

No one will give you such a project,

like making a car for you.

Right.

So, please, please, please

Stay focused on those things which I am teaching you.

And trust me I am teaching you those things,

which are actually being used in the market.

And you will be needing them.

Usually these icons etc are much needed in web designs or many mobile apps designs.

Yes, I do know that you can download them for use.

But come on yaar (buddy).

When will you make it yourself?

The ones you are downloading have been made by someone, buddy.

So why can't you make it yourself, brother.

Definitely you can make it.

And trust me you all will make it.

And, I am keeping today's class till here.

And I hope that you will show me many icons.

And that will be very soon.

I hope you liked this class.

If so, then please Like it.

And keep watching and waiting,

In the next class I will bring for you something really good.

Right. Thank you.




Post a Comment

0 Comments